- When an investigator becomes delayed, he tips his investigator token on its side to remember that he is delayed.
- A delayed investigator cannot perform any actions.
- This is true even if he would be granted an additional action out of his turn, for example from Charlie Kane's ability.
- Instead of performing actions during the Action Phase, a delayed investigator rights his Investigator token and is no longer delayed.
- If an investigator would become delayed on his turn during the Action Phase, he immediately ends his action and loses all remaining actions instead of becoming delayed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.